Shipping, Returns and other FAQs.
HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING TAKE?
Most of our products ship directly from our artists and craftspeople. The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1) Processing Time: This includes order verification, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to the artists within 48 hours. Some of our items are made to order and so can vary in their creation times. The artists and national post from the country of origin process the orders, which takes an additional 2 - 4 days.
2) Shipping Time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from the artist to the destination. Local deliveries within Australia take 12 and 20 business days. International delivery usually takes about 15 - 30 business days. If you are experiencing any issues, please don't hesitate to contact us.
WHY DOES MY ORDER COME IN TWO DIFFERENT PACKAGES WHICH DID NOT ARRIVE AT THE SAME TIME?
We collaborate with craftspeople around the world who make beautiful goods produced in an ethical manner. Although many of our products are inspired by Scandinavia, we source our products mostly locally from Australia, and a few from Europe and Canada. The slight drawback of working with suppliers from different countries is that delivery times vary and products sometimes arrive at different times despite being on one order. This, however, allows us to keep our costs down, our carbon-footprint low, and our quality high.
HOW CAN I GET FREE SHIPPING?
Order over $200 in one order and all your shipping costs are on us! Yay!
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
Cedar and Snø, along with the wonderful craftspeople we work with, always want to do our best to make sure you are happy with our products. In the event you would like to make a return, however, please note our return policy:
- You have 7 days to request a refund, exchange or store credit from the time your item(s) arrive.
- A 12% restocking fee will be applied to all approved refunds.
- Refunds are only approved if the item is full price and does not match the description on our website or arrives defective.
- Please note that returning your order is at your own cost. We recommend that you insure the return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them. In case of dispute, we also recommend you retain proof of sending. For international returns please mark clearly "Returned goods - No Commercial Value" as description of contents on all paperwork chosen by your preferred carrier. If this indication is not clearly stated, custom duty charges may be applied and the amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund.
All of our items are carefully inspected before being packaged and shipped. If, however, your items arrive damaged in transit please contact us via our contact form.
-You have 7 days from the to request a refund if your item(s) arrive defective
-Cedar & Snø will not be liable for any damaged items that have been used or if the damage is noticed past the 7-day mark.
Please do contact us first if you would like to return your goods.
WHERE DO MY PRODUCTS COME FROM?
Our products are sourced from talented craftspeople around the world, but most of them are based locally in Australia. Most are small, family businesses, mums with a creative talent, or artists looking to sell their creations. They design and make all our products and ship them directly to you when you order from us.